Robert Bly, presenter extraordinaire, reveals the secrets for winning a room and closing a deal in any forum - seminars, podcasts, webinars, interviews, and meetings. Revealing surefire techniques for organizing and delivering a superior presentation, Bly teaches how to erase fear and nerves and turn a stiff speech into a comfortable conversation with colleagues or clients, leaving them nodding in agreement and ready to take action.
• The No.1 secret of successful persuasive speaking
• The most common audience "hot buttons"
• How to work engaging content into a presentation
• The "3 T's" speaking formula
• The truth about presentation tools - what works and what doesn't
• The 3 points to hit in the first five minutes of any presentation
• Involvement and interactivity techniques to revive and captivate any audience
• The 7 worst speaker habits and how to eliminate them
• How to tailor content, pace, and delivery to ensure stellar evaluations and ideal results