What is quality?
How do we know when we have it?
Who is accountable for it? How do we measure it?
Whether you are new to the business world or a veteran, quality is a complicated word and often misinterpreted.
Quality is not solely about what you are building but how you build it. It is about the lean processes used and the elimination of waste. It is about building the right product or service for your customers and adding innovations to advance the features in your product or service.
In this book, “Quality Management Systems: Essentials and Best Practices”, I will share hints, tips and best practices to help you establish a Quality Management System for your organization.
You will gain an understanding of:
1) Quality Management Systems (QMS) and frameworks.
2) What quality processes are required to build products and services?
3) How does product development work with agile processes?
4) Where does testing fit into the overall QMS?
5) What are “quality audits and reviews” and how to implement corrective actions?
6) What quality governance is required by your organization to maintain your quality system?
7) How do you measure continuous improvement through metrics and scorecards?
8) What does success look like in your QMS?
If you can master these tools and techniques, you can improve quality management in your organization.