The book Quebrada de Humahuaca, Nature and Culture explores the contemporary natural and cultural landscape of the Quebrada de Humahuaca, a region in northern Argentina declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2003. This Cultural Guide is a journey into the Andean culture, a documented and true portrait of this ancient Cultural Landscape which provides texts and images of the highest quality.
Inside you will find:
- Over 300 photographs of dazzling landscapes, its people and their customs.
- Texts and interviews about the culture of the Quebrada and the rituals of the Andean world-view.
- Maps of the province of Jujuy, the region of the Quebrada de Humahuaca and its main towns:
Purmamarca, Tilcara and Humahuaca.
- Tours, places of interest and a cultural calendar to make your trip a different experience.
- Specific botanical information for nature-lovers.