If you want to impress your family and friends by solving the Rubik's Cube while staying calm and collected, then keep reading...
The Rubik's Cube seems like an innocent, colorful and perfect gift for kids, something that will keep them busy for hours on end...
Until you're faced with helping them solve it a few minutes later. That's when you realize the fiendish difficulty involved and feel a rising sense of panic as your plan backfires.
Parents, siblings, aunts, uncles and even hapless neighbors caught out in the open will all get approached and pestered by the same youngin to solve the Rubik's Cube, meekly admitting defeat.
Does it sound familiar?
You see, most people make the same mistakes when trying to solve the Rubik's cube. You may even get pretty far without needing guidance, but you'll often get to a point where you end up undoing the progress.
But now, you can get insider tips and algorithms, usually only known to people who can solve the Rubik's cube, which will allow you to finally solve the world's most popular puzzle. Tips the majority of attempters don't know about.
Rubik's Cube: How to Solve a Rubik's Cube, Including Rubik's Cube Algorithms Includes
- An easy-to-follow step-by-step guide with images so you can solve the Rubik's Cube with ease
- A detailed explanation on how the pieces fit and move together
- Secret maneuvers the expert solvers don't want you to know about - maneuvers that will allow you to move any given piece to any position on the cube without perturbing everything else
- Links to exclusive accompanying videos made for this book only that you can watch if you ever get stuck
- Possibly the easiest way to solve the Rubik's Cube
- And much more!
If you've tried solving the Rubik's Cube before, but not been able to; it's not your fault. In fact, even if you've been looking for guidance, you may have come across Rubik's Cube guides that have obtuse or incomplete instructions.
As mentioned earlier; when you get this amazing guide, you will also have access to accompanying videos that will prove that this remarkable solving method works - from start to finish (every step of the way).