Obstacles and challenges don't have to be accepted as "just the way it is." Growth and lasting change are possible. But the solution isn't external—it's all about shifting internal mindsets.
In Shift, Nick Egan shows how to improve organizational leadership and personal and professional development by dismantling mental limitations and reclaiming freedom and flexibility. Combining studies in psychology and Buddhist philosophy, he demonstrates how to:
• Deconstruct stories to open paths to progress
• Understand interconnectivity to expand potential
• Reframe difficulties as opportunities
• Eliminate useless ideas to embrace positive solutions
• Reduce addiction to urgency to increase productivity
• Practice patience to avoid frustration
• Achieve a "flow state" to transform your experience
Filled with practical exercises and invaluable advice, Shift can help anyone meet challenges effortlessly, develop positive lifelong habits, and create a world of limitless possibility.