You deserve to look and feel amazing—discover how with this holistic diet program for improving your health, vitality, productivity and becoming the best version of yourself.
“If you want to lose weight and boost your energy, try this diet.” —Woman Magazine
At last, you can say good-bye to those sluggish mornings and dragging, dreary workdays. No longer will you be sidelined, lying on the couch at night in utter fatigue. Finally, you can get the knowledge and tools you need to make things better and enjoy the health and body you deserve. Inside, you will discover:
• 7 energy commandments you’ll never find in a medical book
• 3 everyday, energy-robbing foods
• A 30-second at-home eye exam that reveals your “stress score” and 9 ways to ease stress
• The #1 reason most people are sick, overweight, and tired—and how to fix it
• A 9-question test that unveils whether you’re properly digesting your food
• The most important (and surprising) food group for boosting energy and health
• The biggest mistake people make when juicing and how to do it right
• The energy reset that will bring you back to life in less than a week
• And much more!
Follow The All-Day Energy Diet to the letter, or choose your favorite energy pick-me-ups—either way, you’ll look and feel great in just 7 days’ time. Yuri knows, because he has experienced it in his own life and seen it happen with thousands of clients. It doesn’t matter whether you’re the unhealthiest, most lethargic person in the world or a super-healthy fitness buff. If you’re a human from planet Earth, this can work for you, too!
For me this couldn’t have come at a better time. For years (decades even) I have been struggling with fatigue. I have seen doctors and did not get the help I needed. I thought it was my thyroid and partially yes, but I had no idea the adrenals were the root cause. I was already on a pretty good diet and exercised, but I was always tired, could never get enough sleep and constantly saw mole hills as mountains. I had some success, but kept slipping back and didn’t know why (either did the doctors!). Anyhow, I can’t wait to see 1 week, 1 month and 1 year from now my progress. A must read if you struggle with fatigue. PS it’s only been 2.5 days and I feel great!