Make Great Habits Stick Without Needing Superhuman Willpower
Is there something you know would change your life for the better, but you're missing out because you can't get motivated to do it consistently?
Do you ever find even if you have temporary success making good choices, you fail to make lasting change and eventually go back to your old ways?
The problem isn't that you're weak-willed. The real problem is you're taking the wrong approach. You're not utilizing the proven scientific insights discovered in modern psychological research that show how you can transform your habits in the shortest amount of time possible and get a truly lasting change.
The Healthy Habit Revolution takes cutting-edge research from behavioral, cognitive, and human-needs psychology and puts it into a simple daily step-by-step blueprint for creating better habits.
Even if you only have five minutes a day, you can add these steps to your daily routine to almost effortlessly change your life.
What to expect from your 21 day healthy-habit challenge
You'll be given step-by-step program that will show you...
- The number one thing that will sabotage any chance of lasting success if you don't address it first.
- How 6 human needs drive all of your habits, and why they're the keys to reprogramming your behavior.
- Why trying to get motivated first often doesn't work, and a simple "can't fail" alternative that automatically generates motivation as a side effect.
- How the wrong type of reward actually prevents you from developing permanent habits.
- Why changing a single word in one's vocabulary took success in making a healthier choice from 39% to 64% in a research study, and how to get even better results using this principle.
- How the force stronger than willpower determines how far you can take your healthy habits.
Are You Ready To Join The Challenge?
Download The Healthy Habit Revolution now to get started today.