An Epic Culinary Journey to the Heart of Westeros!
Eat like a Lannister. Brew spirits to warm you in the coming winter. Treat guests to exotic sweets and alchemy-inspired cocktails. With this collection of hearty meals inspired by George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series, it's all possible! Every dish finds its roots in the pages that brought Westeros to life, including:
• Arbor Red Wine—the finest spirit in the Seven Kingdoms
• The House of Stark's Venison, Apple, Cheddar Plaits—savory meat pies, fit for any Warden of the North
• The Imp's Wild Strawberry Fool—a dessert light enough to make Tyrion smile
• Wilding Grilled Pork Chops with Stir-Grilled Apples—the meal of choice at Craster's Keep
• Tears of Lys—the concoction of choice for bartenders and assassins alike
Feast your imagination on entrees, desserts, snacks, and drinks that will make your fantasies a reality!