This book has helped thousands of women build their best bodies ever. Will YOU be next?
If you want to be fit, lean, and strong as quickly as possible without crash dieting, good genetics, or wasting ridiculous amounts of time in the gym . . . regardless of your age . . . you want to read this book.
Here's the deal:
Losing fat and building lean muscle isn't as complicated as the fitness industry wants you to believe. This book is the shortcut.
- You don't need to: Spend hundreds of dollars per month on the worthless supplements, "detoxes," or "skinny teas." Most pills and powders do absolutely nothing.
- You don't need to: Constantly change up your workout routine to get lean, defined muscles. It's much simpler than that.
- You don't need to: Waste a couple of hours in the gym every day grinding out grueling workouts. In fact, this is a great way to get nowhere.
- You don't need to: Slog away at boring cardio to shed ugly belly, hip, and thigh fat. In fact, you probably don't have to do any cardio to get the body you really want.
- You don't need to: Obsess over "clean eating" and avoiding "unhealthy" foods to get fit. Instead, you can get the body you want eating the foods you love.
Those are just a few of the harmful lies and myths that keep gals from ever achieving the lean, toned, sexy, and healthy bodies they truly desire.
And in this book you're going to learn something most women will never know . . .
The exact formula of exercise and eating that makes losing 10 to 15 pounds of fat while building lean, sexy muscle a breeze . . . and it only takes 8 to 12 weeks.
Here are just a few of the things you're going to discover in this book:
- The 10 biggest fat loss and muscle-building myths and mistakes that keep women overweight, weak, and frustrated.
- The 3 scientific laws of lean muscle growth and fat loss that literally force your body to get fitter, leaner, and stronger. You'll be shocked at how easy it really is to build lean muscle and lose fat once you know what you're doing.
- How to create flexible diet plans that help you transform your body composition eating the foods you love . . . and without ever feeling starved, deprived, or like you're "on a diet."
- A paint-by-numbers training system that will help you add lean muscle to all the right places and get sexy, athletic curves . . . spending no more than three to six hours in the gym every week . . . doing challenging, fun workouts you enjoy.
- A no-BS guide to supplements that will show you what works and what doesn't, saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars each year.
And a whole lot more!
Imagine . . . just 12 weeks from now . . . being constantly complimented on how great you look and asked how the heck you're doing it . . .
Imagine enjoying the added benefits of high energy levels, no aches and pains, better spirits, and knowing that you're getting healthier every day . . .
The bottom line is you CAN get that "Hollywood babe" body without following boring, bland "bodybuilder" diets or living in the gym. This book shows you how.
SPECIAL BONUS FOR READERS!
With this women's fitness book, you'll also get a 56-page reference guide with all of the book's key takeaways, a year's worth of Thinner Leaner Stronger workouts, 10 premade meal plans for cutting and lean bulking, and more!
Scroll up, click the "Buy" button now, and begin your journey to a fitter, leaner, and stronger you!
Customer ReviewsSee All
Read this book back in January and reference it weekly. Currently in week 12 on the program and I get new compliments every single day!
This is exactly the book I needed to motivate me into getting into shape. I love the effort he puts in to educate the reader about our bodies and how we can take care of them. All of his opinions are backed up with sound research, which gives confidence that he knows what he’s talking about. And he’s not afraid to tell us how we’re susceptible to being duped by the fitness industry. Diet, lifestyle, motivation, workout goals - everything is discussed in considerable detail that takes into consideration people’s unique lifestyles and body compositions. I highly recommend this book.
It doesn’t end with simply buying it - you can email him and he WILL answer your questions. I did so and he not only replied quickly, but he made alterations to my macros that I had calculated based on the info I gave him. Great guy who wrote a great book!
This book is awesome, easy to understand and straight forward about weight lifting. Nothing beats the compound movements and Mike has definitely done his research about what works for him personally and what can work for anyone. I love lifting heavy weights and pushing myself to be better. It's nice to read a book that has helpful tips and info about workouts and about proper nutrition! I have started the one year challenge and am looking forward to the changes I see over the next year! Thanks Mike for such a straight forward and clear cut book about getting in awesome shape!