An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Normandy, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, and top 10 lists--all designed to help you see the very best
Explore Rouen Cathedral, spend time at the seaside resort of Étretat, visit the island commune of Mont-Saint-Michel, see the D-Day beaches, or get back to nature in the hills of Suisse Normande. From top 10 restaurants to the top 10 areas of natural beauty, this easy-to-use travel guide is packed with information to help you discover the very best of Normandy.
Inside Top 10 Normandy:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Normandy's best attractions, covering the Mont-Saint-Michel, Pays d'Auge, Rouen, Étretat, and many more
- Plus four detailed area maps in color, marked with the highlights of the area
- In-depth neighborhood guides explore Normandy's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa, and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Northeastern Normandy, Central Normandy, Northwestern Normandy, and Southern Normandy
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to the country? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide France for more in-depth information.