An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to St Petersburg, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps and top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of St Petersburg.
Explore the charming ruins at the Pavolvsk, marvel at the Church on Spilled Blood, admire the brilliant artworks at the Hermitage, or glide along the frozen pathways of the Yegalin Island on ice skates during winter. From Top 10 museums to the Top 10 Russian restaurants - discover the best of St Petersburg with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 St Petersburg:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries perfect for a day, weekend, or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in St Petersburg, covering Nevskiy Prospekt, the Mariinskiy Theatre, Peter and Paul Fortress, the Peterhof, and more
- Plus six full-color area maps
- In-depth area guides explore St Petersburg's most interesting neighborhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Gostinyy Dvor, Palace Embankment, Sennaya Ploschad, Vasilevskiy Island, Petrogradskaya and areas lying Further Afield
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to St Petersburg? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide St Petersburg.