Richard Wurmbrand suffered 14 years in underground prison cells, months in solitary confinement, and years of physical torture. His only crimes were his fervent belief in Jesus Christ and his public witness for that faith. Richard Wurmbrand exposed the persecution of Christians by atheistic Communist governments—his testimony shocked the Western world.
With over 10 million copies in 60 languages, this is an inspiring true story of faith that every Christian should read.
In addition to the classic story, this 50th anniversary edition features:
• a foreword by George Verwer and Dale Rhoton, founders of Operation Mobilization
• an introduction by Merv Knight, a Wurmbrand historian
• an updated epilogue by The Voice of the Martyrs
• photographs of Richard and his wife, Sabina
• an excerpt of Richard’s testimony at a US Senate Subcommittee Hearing