Anything the Good News dictates is foolishness to those who are lost, but to believers, the doing of it releases the power of God. Praise is the cheapest access to the Most High God.
It is appreciating the acts of God in your life.
The greatest obstacle facing you in life will never require more than praise to become a miracle.
In this book, Dr. David Oyedepo unveils the power of praise which has been ignored in the body of Christ. It provides a deeper understanding that:
– You can praise your way out of penury into plenty, out of sickness into health, and out of smallness into greatness.
– Although prayer has its place, it cannot compete with praise in potency.
– Praise is much more effectual than the longest fast any man can engage in.
– You can pray amiss, but you cannot praise amiss.
– When you praise God, the greatness of His power shatters the plan of the enemies.
This book will introduce you to a new way of living a lifestyle of praise.