- Expected Jan 25, 2022
Fun, award-winning early language learning—right when it matters most, ages 0-5. Blast off into space with this interactive talking e-book and delight babies, toddlers, and preschoolers with 12 French words pronounced by native speakers, original music, and seek-and-find activities.
Creative cardboard box time turns into an unexpected trip…out of this world! Strap on your moon boots and join two best friends and their stuffed animal sidekicks as they get to experience a bird’s eye view of our solar system—and the wondrous home we all share, planet Earth.
Part of TA-DA!’s award-winning, internationally bestselling Language Adventures series, A GALACTIC SPACE ADVENTURE weaves culture, storytelling through art, music, sound and imagination to bring languages to your youngest learners, creating a strong foundation and a lifelong love of languages and culture. The magic is enhanced with beautiful art from an Oscar winner and 12 unique, original tunes produced by Grammy-winning sensation Jesse Lewis! It’s the perfect French-learning book for kids, and like having a native-speaking language teacher in your own home.
THIS BOOK TALKS!
French in an unforgettable way.
the illustrated sound button on each page.
real, native speakers pronounce 12 space words in French.
full-color illustrations by Kelsey Suan, background artist for the Oscar-Award winning animated short “Hair Love,” that drive discovery and exploration.
to 12 original tunes produced by 4-time Grammy Award winner Jesse Lewis.
• Matching sounds to pictures and words improves language comprehension
• Seek-and-find games increase positive associations…and the fun factor!
• Kids can interact with the e-book by themselves, or share with a caregiver or family member, even if the adult doesn’t speak French
• French language validation for this book was carried out by the Alliance Française Silicon Valley
• The Language Adventures series is a 2021 Brain Child Award Winner from Tilliwig Toy Awards and a 2020 Moonbeam Children’s Book Awards Gold Medal Winner
TA-DA!: the standard in children’s home and classroom-based language learning.