Do You Want To Know What To Do To Prepare For A New Child?
Dr. Jyothi Shenoy explains EXACTLY what you need to do, why you need to do it, and when you need to do it...all in an easy to understand, step-by-step fashion.
Inside this complete pregnancy guide, you will learn:
- The 11 most important facts about pregnancy that all mom's and dad's need to know
- The top 10 pregnancy myths
- The most recent developments in obstetrics that will save you time and energy
- The physical symptoms you will experience and the solutions
- Dangerous pregnancy symptoms that should not be ignored
- Diet and nutrition tips for a pregnant woman
- Guidelines for safe exercises during pregnancy
- How to handle the emotional roller coaster during pregnancy
- The most current lifestyle trends in the pregnancy world
- What’s hot and what's not for sex during pregnancy
- How to juggle a busy career with your pregnancy
- Travel tips for pregnant women
- What a man needs to know about pregnancy
- Safe skin-care products during pregnancy
- What clothes you should and shouldn't wear during pregnancy
- The packing list for the hospital or birth center
Customer ReviewsSee All
Poorly written, poor references
I’m not sure how this is a “book” - seems more like a poorly written, un-reviewed article. Several obvious grammatical issues in the first few paragraphs, I’m honestly not able to keep reading this. To make matters worst, the references are just not strong and a lot of claims made aren’t evidence-based at all, more just opinion. Not for me!