- CHF 11.00
Beschreibung des Verlags
The greatest commission Jesus gave us is found in the Lord's Prayer: “Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.” It is the mandate expressing His heart—that His world would infiltrate, influence, and shape our world. We must discover how heaven functions so we can cultivate heaven’s values and realities on earth. As we embrace our assignment from the Lord to represent Him, we shape our culture by carrying His glorious presence into the world.
In Activating the Supernatural Way of Life, Bill Johnson show us how we, people designed to dwell in God’s glory, activate the fire and move of God through the wisdom of God. Step out into the supernatural way of life by:
• Nurturing the conditions needed for God’s wisdom and values to grow in our homes, churches, and communities. When we experience heaven’s value system and live a presence-based lifestyle, our influence begins to permeate our world.
• Making God known by living in His favor. By living a life of honor and obedience, we cause God’s face to shine on us, to bless us. We became an advertisement for God, pronouncing His greatness and drawing the nations to Christ.
• Demonstrating the wisdom of God through integrity, creativity, and excellence. We influence the world around us when we represent Jesus well, bring His solutions into the arena, and do it all for His glory.
• Developing intimacy with God so that we know Him and are able make Him known. We must learn His ways so that we display His ways. We must know Him well so we represent Him well.
• Manifesting God’s glory through our obedient acts of faith. As we stay in the perfect flow of the Holy Spirit and fully cooperate with Him, we bring transformation to the world around us.
“We are a people designed to shape the course of history” and it will come about because the presence of God is upon His people. The glory of God will fill the earth as the people of God walk in His supernatural way of life.