- CHF 6.00
Beschreibung des Verlags
Two powerful and unforgettable stories from the Number One bestselling author
Girl in the Mirror
Lila knows how lucky she is to have found the man of her dreams. But when a secret from her family's past comes to light on her wedding day, her destiny changes in the most unexpected of ways…
The Memory Maker
They say you never forget your first love. But what happens when those cherished memories start to fade? Some people would do anything to hold on to the past and, for one heartbroken man, that means finding a way to relive those precious moments…
• 'A sweet, life-affirming tale' Marie Claire
• ‘There is magic and charm galore in this beautifully told tale' Glamour
• 'A magical, absorbing tale' Closer
• ‘Heartwarmingly good' Heat
• ‘Utterly irresistible…I devoured it in one sitting' Marian Keyes
• ‘Exceptional…heartbreaking and uplifting’ Daily Express
About the author
Cecelia Ahern was born and grew up in Dublin. Her novels have been translated into thirty-five languages and have sold more than twenty-five million copies in over fifty countries. Two of her books have been adapted as films and she has created several TV series.
She and her books have won numerous awards, including the Irish Book Award for Popular Fiction for The Year I Met You.
She lives in Dublin with her family.