- CHF 11.00
Beschreibung des Verlags
An Invitation to Discover Personal Freedom, Authentic Relationships, and Limitless Possibility
What is the greatest obstacle to your fulfillment, success, and happiness? “It's the belief,” teaches Fleet Maull, “that your current situation, whatever it is, has the power to determine your future.”
Before he was a revered meditation teacher, Fleet Maull served 14 years in prison for drug trafficking. And during that time, he embarked on a path of transformation and service that today has helped tens of thousands—from inmates to hospice patients to top-level business leaders. With Radical Responsibility, he invites us to experience for ourselves the life-changing journey from victim to co-creator.
Here, he guides us step by step to shift our fear-based conditioning into the habits of courage, compassion, and positive change. Join him to delve deeply into:
• The complete Radical Responsibility® method for breaking free of your learned limitations and accessing limitless possibility
• Discovering basic goodness— your indestructible inner resource for happiness, connection, and strength
• Fleet Maull's mindfulness-based emotional intelligence (MBEI) model—neuroscience-informed principles and tools for shedding shame and blame and embracing self-awareness, resilience, and freedom from our self-created suffering
• Getting off the Drama Triangle and into the Empowerment Zone—profound practices to transform interpersonal conflicts
• Creating your life plan—a clear and achievable map for living your highest purpose, and many other chapters of real-world-tested insights and strategies
If you would like to take your life to the next level and truly optimize your health, relationships, career, and other life pursuits, Radical Responsibility will give you the expert guidance to move beyond the inner walls of your beliefs and realize your full potential.
This book includes access to guided audio sessions for many of the exercises, available online.