Crochet isn't just a time-passer, it can also be a real money-earner. Crocheters have been creating valuable textiles throughout history. The craft uses a crochet hook and a matching-sized yarn to create stitches to produce different structures and shapes. Compared to knitting, crocheting can produce much tighter stitches and is usually sturdier than knitted work. But you can also create more fluid forms with crochet depending on the kind of stitches and the yarn. Because of its versatility, you can create just about anything with crochet.
Besides being a fun and relaxing hobby, many enthusiasts take their craft to the next level by earning through crocheting.
In this book, you will know how to:
• Find the hottest selling crochet items on the market
• Locate current trends and pick your area of focus
• Decide where you want to sell
• Set up your online store
• Competitively price and market your products
• Create beautiful, eye-catching photos
• Organize and promote your crochet teaching classes
• And lots more!