Have you ever wanted to race faster, feel better, recover quickly, and prevent injuries?
Of course - and more. This isn't just another running book.
In this Running Guide, you will discover:
- Learn the 8 Easy-To-Apply Techniques To Improve Your Speed
- Use The Secrets That Elite Kenyan Runners & Olympic Marathoners Use To Improve Their Stride Length
- Run Faster Regardless Of Your Age, Level Of Fitness, The Length Of Your Limbs, The Number Of Fast Twitch Muscle Fibers You Have.
- Improve Your Running Form
- Increase Your Endurance With Correct Breathing Techniques
Issues that have been discussed in this book include:
- Using Your Muscle’s Elasticity To Help You Expand Less Energy
- Maximizing Your Training With Stretches to Improve Your Running Stride
- Minimizing Your Effort To Sustain Your Ideal Running Speed
- Getting Rid Of Wasted Motion
- Preventing Injuries When Running
- Having the Proper Alignment When Running
Besides, this book also provides:
- Having Muscle Cramps When Running
- What To Do When You’re Injured And You Can’t Train For Weeks/Months
- When You Should Be Doing Your Stretches When Training
- The Secret that Elite Kenyan Runners and Olympic Athletes Have That Gives Them An Edge Over the Rest.
- How To Use This Secret to Drastically Improve Your Running Stride.
That's exactly what this book delivers.