Descripción de editorial
It's an honor and privilege to be asked to marry a couple, but there's more to performing a wedding than leading the vows and giving the sermon. The minister is also responsible for preparing the couple for marriage and guiding them in creating a ceremony that brings honor to Christ and affirms their commitment to each other.
The Pastor's Wedding Planner is a beneficial, adaptable resource that will help pastors make every couple's wedding day something special. Perfect for the multi-tasking minister, it outlines every part of the wedding process and includes ideas for a variety of traditional and contemporary ceremony styles. From pre-marital counseling topics and wedding forms to message ideas and outlines for unique ceremonies, this all-inclusive manual makes the minister's job of pronouncing two people "husband and wife" easier and even more meaningful.
• Pre-marital counseling topics and questions
• Suggestions for more than 20 different ceremony styles
• Sermon ideas and message outlines on several different themes
• Scripture readings, benedictions, and song suggestions
• Wedding checklists, building policies, shower ideas, and more