Any amateur enthusiast of deep-sea bottom boat fishing would find immense useful information in this book to guide him to fish productively.
To guide a beginner of this type of recreational fishing, the book - A Guide To Ultimate Deep Sea Bottom Boat Fishing - studiously lays focus on essential factors.
Namely, these are
1. locating the fish’s habitats and hunting grounds
2. the mode of fishing and the artful skills of angling
3. the different methods in rigging the line to suit the different species as well as the sea bed
4. the proper understanding and use of the fishing gears and tackles, including tying of fishing hooks
5. the baits and lures that are the best options to catch fish
6. the proper ways to impale baits
While the book main thrust is to show beginners the art of fishing, the book has two important chapters on fishers’ safety and short write-up on some of the fishes which may cause injury to the fishers. Safety should always precede enjoyment of the recreational activity.
Lastly, there some hints on success to fishing. These are open secrets but few are privileged to learn of them.
The author wish you have a fantastic time on the open high sea fishing, and also hope that you return the fish if you do not want to convert a catch for dinner.