- $ 4.900,00
Descripción de editorial
ENTJs are natural born leaders and, while they're intuitive, they like to deal with life rationally. In this book you will find seven short stories specially selected to please the tastes of the ENTJ. These are stories by renowned authors that will surely bring reflections, insights and fun to people with this kind of personality.
This book contains:
- The Necklace by Guy de Maupassant.
- Meditations: Book Eleven by Marcus Aurelius.
- The Monkey's Paw by W.W. Jacobs.
- The Purloined Letter by Edgar Allan Poe.
- An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge by Ambrose Bierce.
- The Overcoat by Nikolai Gogol.
- The Portrait of Mr. W. H. by Oscar Wilde.For more books that will suit you, be sure to check out our Two Classic Novels your Myers-Briggs Type Will Love collection!
Cover Image: Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821), French statesman, military leader and ENTJ.