- $ 4.900,00
Descripción de editorial
ENTP are intelligent and need to be constantly mentally stimulated; Although they are extroverts, they don't enjoy small talk. In this book you will find seven short stories specially selected to please the tastes of the ENTP. These are stories by renowned authors that will surely bring reflections, insights and fun to people with this kind of personality.
This book contains:
- Afterward by Edith Wharton.
- The Reticence of Lady Anne by Saki.
- Meditations: Book Ten by Marcus Aurelius.
- The Blue Cross by G. K. Chesterton.
- The Gap in the Curtain by John Buchan.
- Forewarned by Saki.
- The Death of the Moth by Virginia Woolf.For more books that will suit you, be sure to check out our Two Classic Novels your Myers-Briggs Type Will Love collection!
Cover Image: Catherine the Great (1729-1796), Empress of Russia and ENTP.