- $ 13.900,00
Descripción de editorial
Astrology – Prudence, Science or Ignorance is a book on Astrology meant for all readers over 15 years of age. It deals with various misconceptions in the field of astrology and pronounces that this antiquated art is a smoke-screen used by shrewd marketers to exploit human weaknesses of anxiety for events of the future and of greed to get more through a divine shortcut.
1. For the future to be known today, it must be determinable.
2. For it to be determinable, it must be pre-decided.
3. For it to be pre-decided, it must be programmed by –
a. (a) Karma, (b) Bhagya-Vidhata, (c) Planets
b. Or an amalgamation of these three.
4. If so, then what is the role of human dexterity and efforts?
5. Are we mere puppets in the hands of destiny?
6. Can fate be altered by precious stones?
7. What is the role of Jyotish in altering fate?