Descripción de editorial
Primeras palabras (First Words) acts as an introduction to the Copy Cats: WORDS series for children learning Spanish. The books in this series introduce individual words, grouped by theme. All titles feature native speaker audio on every page.
In this book, fabulous photographs and clear audio help children learn some common Spanish words, such as mesa, elefante, manzana, pluma, taza and huevo.
• 24 individual items of vocabulary
• enhanced with authentic audio
• dual mode – with or without written words
• includes Spanish / English picture dictionary
• supports a communicative approach to language learning
This book is perfect for:
• acquiring vocabulary
• practicing pronunciation
• learning spelling
• increasing fluency
• building confidence
Ideal for all children, whether they are learning Spanish as part of a formal language program or just for fun. They can learn at their own pace, wherever and whenever they want – and enjoy themselves at the same time!