- USD 6.99
ISO 9001 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
In this book, you will discover the meaning and intent of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and the requirements as they relate to each of the product categories. It also includes typical audit-type questions that an organization may consider to assess conformity to internal needs and ISO 9001 requirements. This book is suitable for:
- Users and organizations seeking a general understanding of the contents of ISO 9001:2015
- Users and organizations desiring guidance to ensure their ISO 9001:2015 QMS meets the new version requirements
- Users and organizations considering the use of ISO 9001:2015 as a foundation for the development of a comprehensive QMS
- Educators who require a textbook to accompany a training class or course on ISO 9001:2015
- Auditors who desire to increase their level of auditing competence
Get your copy today!