- 129,00 Kč
Relationships that don’t align with more traditional definitions of a relationship can still be healthy. For example, people who practice polyamory or ethical nonmonogamy might define a healthy relationship somewhat differently than people who practice monogamy.
In short, “healthy relationship” is a broad term because what makes a relationship thrive depends on the needs of the people in it. This book will teach you:
• How to communicate in a way your partner can understand
• The best way to listen in order to allow your partner to feel heard and appreciated
• How to resolve conflict in a healthy and productive way
• The importance of accepting an opinion that differs from your own
• How to show love and affection in a way your partner will understand
And so much more!