- 289,00 Kč
Recognize, identify, and eliminate the most harmful ingredients from your diet you never knew you consumed every day!
These days, the food on our tables is a far cry from what our grandparents ate. While it may look and taste the same and is often marketed under familiar brand names, our food has slowly but surely morphed into something entirely different—and a lot less benign.
Ever wondered how bread manages to stay “fresh” on store shelves for so long? How do brightly colored cereals get those vibrant hues? Are artificial sweeteners really a healthy substitute for sugar? Whether you’re an experienced label reader or just starting to question what’s on your plate, Badditives! helps you cut through the fog of information overload. With current, updated research, Badditives! identifies thirteen of the most worrisome ingredients you might be eating and drinking every day. Learn about:
• The commonly used flavor enhancers you should avoid at all costs
• Two synthetic sweeteners that are wreaking havoc on the health of Americans in ways ordinary sugar does not
• Artificial colors and preservatives in your child’s diet and how they have been linked directly to ADHD
• The “hidden” ingredients in most processed foods that were declared safe to consume without ever really being researched
• The hazardous industrial waste product that’s in your food and beverages
• The toxic metal found in processed foods that has been linked to Alzheimer’s
• The invisible meat and seafood ingredient that’s more dangerous than “Pink Slime”
In a toxic world, educate yourself, change what you and your family eat, and avoid these poisons that are the known causes of our most prevalent health problems.