A guide to learning the piano and music theory, The Piano Learning Guide is the perfect reference guide to assist your musical studies.
This interactive ebook features demonstration videos for reading and playing notes, scales, arpeggios and more, as well as over 50 progressive pieces with pre-recorded play along accompaniments.
Covered in this book:
- Sitting position
- Fingers and keys of the piano
- Reading the musical language
- Note values and time signatures
- Key signatures, scales, arpeggios and broken chords
- Expression and articulation
- Learning methods and exercises
- Jazz and pop theory
The Piano Learning Guide is designed to be used in conjunction with lessons, home schooling or self-teaching.