- 119,00 Kč
We design with viewports in mind, keep track of loading times, and hunt down even the smallest browser bugs — all to create the best possible user experience. But despite all these efforts to constantly improve our products, there’s still one aspect that, unfortunately, comes up short quite often: accessibility.
With the help of this ebook, you will gain a deeper understanding of common accessibility pitfalls and learn to circumvent them to create a better experience for everyone. As you will see, with accessibility in mind, we can serve many more people than we already do. It’s about time to finally remove the existing barriers and build a more inclusive web — the effort is reasonable, and all our users will benefit from it.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Accessibility APIs: A Key To Web Accessibility
- Accessibility Originates With UX: A BBC iPlayer Case Study
- Mobile And Accessibility: Why You Should Care And What You Can Do About It
- Making Modal Windows Better For Everyone
- Notes On Client-Rendered Accessibility
- Design Accessibly, See Differently: Color Contrast Tips And Tools
- Designing For The Elderly: Ways Older People Use Digital Technology Differently