- 13,99 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
'A delightful Christmas visit to Happily Inc full of warmth, fun and community spirit.’
Bella Osborne, author or One Family Christmas
It’s the season of love, forgiveness… and tidings of trouble!
Wynn Beauchene is exactly where she wants to be: a successful business owner and single mum. Lately, however, something feels like it's missing. Even worse is Wynn's attraction to the gorgeous policeman next door.
With his pregnant daughter coming to stay, Garrick McCabe has one last chance to repair their strained relationship. Except his daughter seems to have turned into the Grinch, and now Garrick needs Wynn's help to turn this festive fiasco around… before it's too late.
For Garrick and Wynn, a little chaos is the perfect gift for revealing what—and who—matters most…
Fall in love with Susan Mallery
‘Warm, witty and romantic. The perfect feel-good read’ – Sunday Times Bestselling author Sarah Morgan
‘Heartwarming and hilarious’ – Rebecca Raisin
‘Susan Mallery is one of my favourites.’
#1 New York Times bestselling author Debbie Macomber
'A delightful Christmas visit to Happily Inc full of warmth, fun and community spirit.’ Bella Osborne, author or One Family Christmas on Happily This Christmas
Sisters By Choice
· 5 stars – ‘A lovely story of three cousins, whose lives are linked…. Enjoyed reading this book, full of good times and bad. Definitely recommend it.’
· 4 stars – ‘Loved this nicely written, heartwarming read. The characters stayed with me long after the last page.’
· 4 stars – ‘This is Susan Mallery at her best – I loved this – couldn't put it down. Highly recommend.’
· 4 stars – ‘It’s a thought-provoking novel with realistic characters with true to life issues to overcome. Full of heartwarming and charming moments.’
Meant To Be Yours
· 5 stars – ‘This book was a brilliant read and one that is perfect to escape for a few hours and lose yourself. Characters that fall out of the pages of the book and make you feel a part of the story, the setting comes alive and captured is well with words. A great read that I would highly recommend.’
· 5 stars – ‘I thought that this was a good story and it had some great characters! I thought that the author had great attention to detail in the story and it really allows you to follow the story with ease! The characters were well developed and they had some great interaction. This was a feel good read – it is 5 stars from me for this one, I really enjoyed it – very highly recommended!!’
· 5 stars – ‘Love love love!… Their story grabbed me and sucked me in to the extent that I stayed up way later than I should on a work night to finish it… I would recommend this book to so many people, but especially those who enjoy a wedding and a story with a crazy twist I so wasn't expecting!’
About the author
#1 NYT bestselling author Susan Mallery writes heartwarming, humorous novels about the relationships that define our lives—family, friendship, romance. She's known for putting nuanced characters in emotional situations that surprise readers to laughter. Beloved by millions, her books have been translated into 28 languages.Susan lives in Washington with her husband, two cats, and a small poodle with delusions of grandeur. Visit her at SusanMallery.com.