- 3,49 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
“A Speck of Light: How to Free Yourself from Emotional Darkness is hands down the most user-friendly, practical (and funny) book ever written on elevating your mood and walking into the light. I loved it.” – Christiane Northrup, MD, author of Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom; Mother-Daughter Wisdom; and The Wisdom of Menopause.
Whether you’re just going through a confusing time or you feel like sticking your head in an oven, this collection of therapeutic practices will help you find your way back to the light.
One of the essential techniques in this book, The Lifeboat™, is a tool to help you focus on exactly who you are and what you want in life. This daily Lifeboat practice has made an extraordinarily positive impact on the lives of hundreds of people. Now you can experience it too.
You’ll also discover:
• How to deal with change.
• How to turn negativity upside down.
• Why supplements can be “supple-mentals.”
• How to shed negative people, places and things.
• How to find the essence of who you are.
• Why releasing can create real-ease.
• How to let nature help.
• How to use prayer and meditation.
• What you can eat to help your mood.
• The funny stuff you must peruse.
• Why you’ll look better today than you did yesterday.
• How you can raise your vibration.
• And twenty small things you can do immediately.
“A Speck of Light” is a down-to-earth, positive, and accessible guide for making your way back to the light.