- 3,49 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
This training unit focuses on breaking away from man coverage without a ball, by means of running feints. Following warm-up, a sprint contest with changes of direction, and a team ball variant, the players practice quick changes of direction one more time during the goalkeeper warm-up shooting exercise. Subsequently, there will be an individual offense exercise focusing on breaking away by means of running feints. The players will further elaborate this topic in two small group exercises and finally implement what they practiced before in free play.
The training unit consists of the following key exercises:
- Warm-up/Stretching (individual exercise: 10 minutes/total time: 10 minutes)
- Sprint contest (10/20)
- Short game (10/30)
- Goalkeeper warm-up shooting (10/40)
- Offense/Individual (15/55)
- Offense/Small groups (10/65)
- Offense/Small groups (15/80)
- Closing game (10/90)
Training unit total time: 90 min.
Difficulty: Low level (all youth and adult teams)