- 11,99 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
The single most important skill in coaching is asking powerful questions. In this volume, master coach trainer Tony Stoltzfus joins with 12 other professional coaches to present dozens of valuable asking tools, models and exercises, then illustrates these coaching strategies with over 1,000 examples of penetrating questions. Covering the gamut from basic techniques like options and actions to advanced concepts such as challenge and reframing, Coaching Questions is a book that will find a home on any coach's short list of handy references.
The book includes:
1. Dozens of asking tools, models, and strategies.
2. The top ten asking mistakes coaches make, and how to correct each one.
3. Nearly 1200 examples of powerful questions from real coaching situations.
4. Destiny discovery tools organized in a four-part life-purpose model .
5. Overviews of 15 popular coaching niches, with a tool and examples for each.
6. A schedule of training exercises to help you become a "Master of Asking".
From the Author
"As Director of Training at a coaching school, new coaches were always asking me, "Do you have any of those questions you use written down somewhere?" This book is my response--an attempt to briefly present a broad range of coaching tools and illustrate each with example questions. For coaches who are in training or just starting, scanning a few key pages before your appointments will get you coaching better, faster. For experienced coaches, there are so many techniques and illustrations here that I'm sure you'll find plenty that's new."