- 4,49 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
How to Communicate with Your Spouse Without Fighting - EVEN If You Have a Difficult Spouse;
Do you find it difficult communicating with your spouse? Are you tired of arguing and fighting with your spouse whenever you try to communicate?
Have you ever wanted to cry in frustration after yet again another fruitless or useless argument with your spouse? Is your spouse not talking to you anymore?
You are not alone.
Many couples (including us) have had to deal with these communication problems at some point in marriage. And it’s not fun! The yelling, shouting, anger, frustration, rejection, resentment, interrupting, blaming, insults... It can definitely be overwhelming.
It could even destroy your ability to not only communicate effectively with your spouse, but also enjoy your marriage. The lack of communication in your marriage can even lead to a divorce.
But don't worry.
No matter what communication problems you struggle with, you can learn how to communicate effectively with your spouse today.
Whether you feel you are not being heard, cannot hear your spouse, or want to communicate better with your spouse without fighting or yelling, this book will show you how.
For the past 7 years, we have used these proven communication skills to go from arguing and fighting whenever we communicated to communicating effectively without fighting, calling each other names, and being disrespectful.
As a result, we now have a better marriage.
In this Communication in Marriage book, you will learn:
1. How to communicate effectively with your spouse without fighting.
2. Why trust is essential for effective communication in marriage.
3. Clearly understand why we all communicate differently.
4. How to improve communication in your marriage.
5. How to communicate through conflict, even with a difficult spouse.
6. Our tested, simple and proven step-by-step plan for effective communication in 7 days or less.
7. How to communicate through difficult emotions.
8. How to prevent communication problems with your spouse.
9. Why your past experiences affect the way you communicate with your spouse.
This book will show you proven communication skills married couples need to communicate effectively with each other.
We have tested and continue to use these effective communication skills in our marriage every single day. And they work!
Whether you feel like you cannot communicate with your spouse, or improve communication in your marriage, you can become a better communicator in your marriage by reading this book today.
You don't need another fight or argument!
You can communicate better with your husband or wife.
How would your marriage be different if you had no communication problems?
Scroll to the top to download your copy of this communication in marriage book for couples today.