- 2,49 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
Are you putting something important off right now, because you 'don't feel like doing it?
Do you feel like you're lazy and incompetent because you never get anything done on time?
Maybe you feel out of control in your life because you let procrastination take control over you.
Procrastination is the disease that everyone has, and no one wants.
You may be procrastinating right now; maybe you're avoiding that long-overdue essay.
Or maybe you're "taking a break" from your household chores or work task.
Either way, you may think you have a problem with procrastinating.
In 2019, a study named, "Return to the origin" by Tibbett from the Personality Psychology issue, stated, "Over 20 percent of adults in the united states are affected by chronic procrastination".
You aren't alone in this problem.
Thankfully this guide will take you by the hand and show you why you procrastinate, how to stop procrastination, and live a better life knowing you can complete tasks in time.
In this eye-opening guide, you'll discover:
● How to use these 3 simple principles to take control of your mind - and how to use those principles to stop you from procrastinating
● How to regulate your laziness and complete tasks on time by using this one simple trick
● What successful people use to complete their important tasks by using these 4 simple steps- and procrastinators don't
● How thinking contributes to procrastination - and how to use these 5 simple rules to complete tasks on time
● Why these 3 secret habits will make you manage your time better - and succeed in achieving your goals
● Why this crucial mistake with goal setting could set you up for failure in achieving essential goals
● How you can use your mood to set an achievable goal using this one easy to follow a routine
● The absolute 3 worst things you are doing right now that are causing you to procrastinate and fail in your goals
.... and much, much more!
Stop letting procrastination stop you from achieving the things you have always wanted to do.
In this guide, you will be given the tools to ease your procrastination, and we will show you how to stop it from happening so you can live a better anxiety-free life, where you complete tasks on time.
So if you want relief from feeling lazy, anxious, and procrastination and much more, click "Add to Cart" now!