- 12,99 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
Learn how to eat better and spend less in 2020
'Delicious, thrifty, inspiring' - Guardian
Featuring over 100 mouth-watering recipes and practical tips, Economy Gastronomy will help you to cook simple, better food, and along the way save you a lot of money.
- Get two, or even three, meals out of one basic ingredient
- Turn leftovers into new and exciting dishes
- Stock your cupboards so there's always a meal in the house
- Shop seasonally, freeze and store food
- Plan your meals and shrink your food bills
With breakfasts, lunch, dinner, snack and treat ideas, you'll be making luxurious meals without spending a fortune or discarding surplus food in no time. Recipes include:
- Caramelised onion and Cheshire cheese tart
- Onion bhajis, tarka dahl and almond rice
- Spinach, ham and ricotta gnocchi
- Chinese-style crispy duck
With Economy Gastronomy you'll learn how to use and spend less, without scrimping on flavour.