- 8,99 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
Getting the girl isn't just a Hollywood fantasy; attracting beautiful women isn't the sole domain of the super rich, the super hunk, or the outrageously gifted. Attracting and dating beautiful women isn't about magic and pickup lines, it's about your mindsets, some subtle human insights, and a little female psychology.
This book outlines the FOUR FOUNDATIONS of successful dating: Attraction, Rapport, Leading, and Escalation.
ATTRACTION is about tension and her emotional response to you.
RAPPORT is about intimacy and her emotional connection with you.
LEADING is about challenging your fears and taking action while communicating sincerity through your actions.
ESCALATION is about consistently increasing the intensity of your relationship via attraction and rapport so that it goes where ever you want it to go.
When you learn how to inspire ATTRACTION and RAPPORT in a woman through your actions of LEADING and ESCALATION, you'll create a compelling chemistry between you and her that most men will NEVER achieve.
QUESTIONS THIS BOOK ANSWERS:
What's the best way to avoid the "friend zone"?
Why do some women resist guys they're REALLY into? And how can you tell the difference?
How can you remove the fear of rejection when approaching a woman?
What are 5 easy ways to make a woman feel at ease and comfortable with you?
What are 6 powerful ways to prevent yourself from feeling jealous?
What are 14 ways she is trying to tell you she's into you that most guys miss?
When is the right time to kiss her?
What are 5 things you should do or say when in bed with a woman?!
Etc, etc, etc...
I wrote this book because there was a long time of my life when I was very confused, frustrated and lonely. But soon after my divorce I spent 9 years dating, testing, experimenting, exploring, and learning about women and dating.
Here's a painful truth: today's typical guy will never CHOOSE the woman he REALLY wants.
Questioning what you take for granted and trying new things outside of your comfort zones just might be the hardest thing you can do, but I believe this capacity to change is what truly makes a man GREAT!
And if you're brave enough to buy a book like this, then you're already on a journey that most men will never take.
On this journey, you will no doubt encounter some surprises, like:
Nice guys without personal boundaries DO finish last;
Putting her on a pedestal will NOT get you the girl;
Tension IS necessary for attraction;
Dating is not all about her expectations; your expectations should count MORE to you;
Seduction is a FUN game of tug-of-war;
Body language and tone of voice constitute 93% of communication; what you actually say accounts for the other 7%;
Your self-esteem and life passions are tantamount to getting the girl;
A woman may reject or resist you BUT can still WANT you - you just have to know when to keep pursuing and when to move on.
If you want a new life with new women, then you must think and try new things. This book is all about you rewriting your beliefs and attitudes and adopting new behaviors. If you want to succeed with women, and learn some new life lessons along the way, read on!