- 3,99 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
DON'T STRUGGLE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO START AND MONETIZE YOUR PODCAST.
This book was an expert attempt by the writer to explain the nitty-gritty of podcasting – covering what works and what fails from the author's experience in the niche. The book is packed with a series of tips and tricks for anyone, who is just getting started in the podcasting business. Professional podcasters will also find it especially useful to increase their podcast presence – with the many expert analysis of how to grow their fan base using SEO technology and their social media platforms.
This book covers a lot of guides, from selecting the right host for your podcasting to choosing the best interview method for your guests. The book also provides expert insight into what counts as trademark and copyright infringement, and how to avoid them best. The book describes many of the latest software for audio editing, how to use them, and why each software is needed. The author talks about some of the myths people unconsciously believe, which make podcasters get into trouble by using materials that are not theirs – and how to avoid getting into trouble.
The author also, explicitly, talk about various ways by which collaboration with a co-host might work for you, and how to go about it. The tips about getting the right interview style, and what type of guests should not be welcomed is also included.
If you are looking for the right fix to get you on the podcasting, then this is the only material for you. You don't want to miss it.
OTHER INFORMATION YOU WILL GET IN THIS BOOK INCLUDE:
- INTRODUCTION TO PODCASTING
- WHY MORE PEOPLE ARE LISTENING TO A PODCASTS
- HOW TO MANUALLY SUBSCRIBE TO A PODCAST
- UNDERSTANDING WHY YOU WANT TO START A PODCAST
- STEPS TO CREATING THE PERFECT CONTENT FOR YOUR PODCAST
- WHAT NICHE AND AUDIENCE DO YOU WANT YOUR PODCAST TO REACH?
- OVERCOMING THE FEAR OF STARTING A PODCAST
- WAYS PODCAST CAN IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS
- WHAT EQUIPMENT DO I NEED FOR MY PODCAST?
- SOME SIMPLE, PRACTICAL WAYS TO SPEED UP THE EDITING PROCESS
- GETTING YOUR EDITING RIGHT
- TIPS FOR PERFECT PODCAST RECORDINGS
- BRAINSTORMING AND PLANNING TOOLS FOR YOUR PODCAST
- PLANNING YOUR PODCAST EPISODES
- WRITING CONTENT OR SCRIPT FOR YOUR PODCAST
- DEFINING YOUR BUSINESS BRAND WITH THE PODCAST AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR
- GETTING YOUR PODCAST LISTED
- COLLABORATING ON PODCAST
- SHOULD I HAVE A CO-HOST?
- TOP TIPS FOR CO-HOSTING YOUR PODCAST
- WHAT TYPE OF GUESTS SHOULD I INTERVIEW FOR MY PODCAST – HOW TO SCREEN GUESTS FOR YOUR PODCAST
- JOURNEY INTO SOME OF THE MOST POPULAR PODCAST FORMATS
- CHOOSING THE RIGHT PODCAST FORMAT FOR YOUR SHOW
- HOW OFTEN SHOULD I RELEASE MY PODCAST
- WHAT SHOULD BE THE IDEAL LENGTH FOR MY PODCAST
- LAUNCHING YOUR PODCAST
- PROMOTING YOUR PODCAST WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
- AND LOTS MORE
Purchase this book and get started