- 7,99 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Iceland’s Ring Road is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch luminous blue icebergs drift serenely through the Jökulsárlón lagoon on their way out to sea, explore Reykjavik’s culture and coffeehouses, and catch puffins playing on black sand beaches on the less-visited east coast – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Iceland’s Ring Road and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Iceland’s Ring Road:
• Colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
• Covers The Golden Circle, Hvolsvöllur & Around, Skógar, Vík, Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Lómagnúpur & Around, Skaftafell, Around Jökulsárlón, Hali, Höfn, Breiðdalsvík, Djúpivogur, Breiðdalur, Berufjörður, Egilsstaðir & Around, Möðrudalur, Mývatn & Around, Akureyri, Varmahlíð, Hvammstangi & Around, Borgarnes & Around, Westfjords and Hvalfjörður and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Iceland’s Ring Road is our most comprehensive guide to Iceland’s Ring Road and surrounding areas, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Iceland for an in-depth guide to the whole country.
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
• Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
• Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
• Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
• Seamlessly flip between pages
• Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
• Embedded links to recommendations’ websites
• Zoom-in maps and images
• Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, eBooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017