- 5,49 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
Perfect day itineraries and top travel tips in a pocket-sized package.
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering fun and interesting things to do and see in Cyprus, from top tourist attractions like picturesque Keryneia, the ancient hilltop city of Kourion, Famagusta and the frescoes at Panagia tou Araka, to hidden gems, including the remote Karpaz Peninsula with its superp, deserted beaches.
Compact, concise and packed with essential information about Where to Go and What to Do, this is an ideal on-the-move pocket travel guide when you're exploring Cyprus.
- Cultural: delve into the island's rich heritage and get to know its modern-day life and people
- Inspirational: discover where to go and what to do, highlighted with stunning photography
- Practical: get around with ease with a free pull-out map featuring key attractions
- Informative: plan your visit with an A to Z of advice on everything from transport to tipping
- Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy-reading experience
- Covers: Nicosia, Larnaka and the East, Limassol and the South Coast, the Troödos Mountains, Pafos and the West, Northern Cyprus
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.