- 18,99 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
Millionaire maker Dan S. Kennedy and local-level marketing specialist Jeff Slutsky empower small business owners to take on big box companies and distant discounters using their best asset—their ability to bond directly with their consumers. Small business entrepreneurs are armed to go “grassroots” given winning strategies to take their marketing to the street level resulting in higher customer retention, greater referrals, and a thriving business for the long-term.
About the Book
Kennedy and Slutsky dare small business owners to break free of the ingrained tendencies to “advertise when you need more customers” and to copycat what they see big, national companies doing. Local business owners are urged to add some politicking to their business presence, focusing their marketing on directly connecting with their customers, integrating them into their community and even, their daily activities.
Kennedy and Slutsky deliver creative, high impact alternatives and supplements to disappointing traditional advertising and new media including strategies for gaining free advertising from local news media, creating events that multiply customers, and effectively using direct mail. Small business owners also uncover surefire tactics that capitalize on their neighborhoods, the four walls of their business, and the internet, reaching their local customers and creating a sense of a personal relationship. Throughout their lesson in going grassroots, Kennedy and Slutsky also reveal the nine inconvenient truths of grassroots marketing, keeping small business owners on track and on their way local business stardom.
• Presents a marketing approach specifically engineered for small (local) businesses
• Reveals 9 No B.S. inconvenient truths and how to implement them
• Illustrates concepts with examples from practicing business owners
• From Dan Kennedy, author of the popular No B.S. books including No B.S. series, which shipped more than 250,000 copies
• Identifies what’s wrong with traditional and new media advertising
• Offers methodology to break free from ingrained tendencies and copycat marketing