- 17,99 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
Develop and assess your students' knowledge and skills throughout A level with worked examples, practical assessment guidance and differentiated end of topic questions in this updated, all-in-one textbook for Years 1 and 2.
Combining everything your students need to know for the Pearson Edexcel A level Chemistry specification, this revised textbook will:
- Identify the level of your students' understanding with diagnostic questions and a summary of prior knowledge at the start of the Student Book.
- Provide support for all 16 required practicals with various activities and questions, along with a 'Practical' chapter covering procedural understanding and key ideas related to measurement.
- Improve mathematical skills with plenty of worked examples, including notes on methods to help explain the strategies for solving each type of problem.
- Offer plenty of practice with 'Test yourself' questions to help students assess their understanding and measure progress.
- Encourage further reading and study with short passages of extension material.
- Develop understanding with free online access to 'Test yourself' answers and an extended glossary.