- 5,99 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
This book is developed to help you in passing the Program Management Professional Certification PgMP® Exam on your first attempt.
The book is created based on the “The Standard for Program Management – Third Edition” which was PMI certified in 2013. Throughout this book, it will be referred to as the Standard Guide. This book adopts all PMI publications related to the Portfolio Management that were created before the publication date of this edition.
This book contains one Full PgMP® Exam with its detailed answer and explanation, i.e., it has 170 questions. The questions were created from the different domains as per the examination blueprint details stated in the “PMI Program Management Professional (PgMP)® Handbook” published in 2016.
Please note that this book has the same exam, Exam 2, in the “Passing the PgMP® Exam: A Study Guide” book by the same author.
Therefore, if you bought “Passing the PgMP® Exam: A Study Guide”, there is no need to buy this book.
This book is different from others as it is the first to be created by an author who passed the PfMP®, PgMP® and PMP® Exams, so this author knows how to pass the different exams from the PMI the first time.
This book reflects the flavor of the questions that you are going to see on the exam. Besides, it covers different examples of each type of the commonly found questions on the PgMP® Exam model; including the regular question, table question, and question set.
As a program manager, your practical experience will help you a lot to pass the exam, and it is a critical success factor of your readiness to the exam. However, in this book, you will find a major support to orient you to the examination philosophy that you will face.
PMP, PgMP, and PfMP are registered trademarks by PMI.
The book gives you an opportunity to test yourself by having the exam questions listed all together, so, you can pass through them as if you are in the exam. On the other hand, it gives the opportunity to review the exam results or study by having the question followed by its answer for the full exam in another separate section.
If you need to test yourself or study a particular Domain, you can still get the same questions listed in in the book and ordered by Domain name in Appendix (A).
Please note that each question answer has the following:
- Answer choice
- Standard Guide Reference: this is referring to “The Standard for Program Management – Third Edition” which is a PMI Registered book
- Clarification and Tips: this is the most important part of the answer that describes the reasons for selecting the right answer and eliminating the three other choices
- Domain: the name of the domain that question covers
- Phase or Activity: the phase or the activity of the Domain
- Life Cycle Management Phase or Management Supporting Processes: for any Domain other than Life Cycle Management Domain, you will have here the phase of the Life Cycle Management based on its relation with this Domain. For the Life Cycle Management Domain, you will have here the Management Supporting Process Group