- 6,49 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
Many parents experience a long and bumpy ride along the road to a nappy-free existence. Advice on offer from grandparents, friends and professionals is often conflicting, leaving parents unsure of how and when to potty train their child.
In Potty Training in One Week, bestselling author Gina Ford sets out a simple, easy-to-follow programme that works quickly and avoids many of the common pitfalls parents encounter.
This clearly organised book makes potty training easy, and even fun. Including updated information on:
- How to know when your child is really ready
- How to make potty training fun for your child
- How to reward
- How to deal with accidents
- What to do when you go out
- What to do at sleep times