Taiwan Travel Guide
- 16,99 €
- 16,99 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet’s Taiwan is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cycle the East Coast, explore temple treasures and hike Taroko Gorge – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Taiwan and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Taiwan:
• NEW Accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation
• Colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
• Covers Taipei, Northern Taiwan, Taroko National Park, the East Coast, Yushan National Park, Western Taiwan, Southern Taiwan, Taiwan’s Islands, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Taiwan is our most comprehensive guide to Taiwan, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Looking for just the highlights? Check out Pocket Taipei, our smaller guide featuring the best sights and experiences for a short visit or weekend trip.
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
• Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
• Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
• Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
• Seamlessly flip between pages
• Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
• Embedded links to recommendations’ websites
• Zoom-in maps and images
• Built-in dictionary for quick referencing
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, eBooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller’s hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)