- 5,49 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
Photography is a fun and fascinating process. It’s easier now than ever to get started too. Long gone are the days of needing portable darkrooms or waiting hours to take a single photograph. You can dive in and start snapping away at anything that piques your interest.
In this Photography Basics book, you will discover:
- Take control of the picture-taking process
- Shoot Raw files
- Become proficient with image-editing software
- Adjust your exposure and depth of field
- Use short telephoto and wide-angle lenses
- Shoot wildlife, nightlife, people, cities, landscapes, and your lunch
- Anticipate the moment and talk to strangers
- Avoid lens flare
- Record light trails
- Learn how to compose, control and critique your photographs
Start taking the most perfect picture along your travel way!