- 5,49 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
An unbeatable guide to Montreal and Quebec City, includes insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists-all designed to help you see the very best of Montreal and Quebec City.
Explore Quebec City, visit Île d'Orléans or, if you're there in the cooler months, stop by the Quebec Winter Carnival. From top 10 festivals and events to the top 10 outdoor activities, this easy-to-use travel guide is packed with information to help you discover the very best of Montreal and Quebec City.
Inside Top 10 Montreal and Quebec City:
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Montreal and Quebec City's best attractions, covering Vieux-Montréal, Quebec City, Palace Royal and many more
- In-depth neighborhood guides explore Montreal and Quebec City's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Vieux-Montréal and Vieux-Port, Downtown and Quartier Latin, Mont-Royal to Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, and excursions from Montreal and Quebec City
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to the region? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Canada.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in more than 120 countries.