- 4,49 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
Big Trips for Little Travellers Enjoy a family holiday to remember with this itinerary-based guide to Valencia. Written by the author of the new DK Eyewitness Valencia, this ultimate family itinerary is packed with educational sights and fun-filled experiences – you’ll hunt for street art in the backstreets of the Barrio del Carmen, shop in Europe’s largest produce market, cycle around the city in a dried-up riverbed and explore the futuristic City of Arts and Sciences. With top tips on everything from the best city beaches to where to eat paella, this is expert advice that parents can really trust.
• Mini Break Valencia Comprehensive itinerary covering everything you’ll need to book your own unforgettable few days away.
• Family Stays Detailed reviews of the best places to stay with kids.
• When to Visit Overview of Valencia’s weather and climate throughout the year, including the best times for families to visit.
• Insights Handy pointers on holidaying in Valencia, plus foods and drinks your kids must try.
• Essentials Pre-trip practicalities, including getting there, visas and passports, health and safety, and the best ways for families to get around.
• Covers: Barrio del Carmen, Jardín del Turia, City of Arts and Sciences, Mercado Central, Valencia Cathedral, La Lonja de la Seda, BIOPARC, Playa de la Malvarossa and Playa de las Arenas.
“All the information you need” The Times
“Expertly curated itineraries for family adventure holidays” MailOnline
About Lijoma Lijoma is a champion of independent family travel, known for our immersive itineraries covering the best places in the world to travel with children. Founded by a former Rough Guides Managing Editor, we publish day-by-day guides to a dozen different destinations, from Istanbul to Japan, that clearly outline for families not just what to see and do but, uniquely, how to see and do it.